for the most part, i really like nijisanji talents. sometimes tune in to holopro too. i first started with watching kizuna ai but stopped watching because i didnt know what i was getting into. about 2-3 years later, april 18th 2020, i came across haru's short acoustic version of reason he uploaded on twitter and everything's gone downhill from there. hah.
- VΔLZ (haru kaida, kei nagao, and tojiro genzuki)- first vtubers i started watching, starting with haru. quickly got attached to kei from their l4d collab with mayuyu, and his splatoon collab with ibu because his laugh's really adorable to me, for some reason. there are truly no words for how much i like tojiro's voice, insane vocal and instrumental range, and often off-kilter comments. i really like VΔLZ individually and as a group, especially musically! whenever they harmonize with each other live, tears naturally flow out of my eyes.
- blues (uiha aiba, ars almal, and kai mayuzumi)- really started liking them as a trio starting from the nijisanji minecraft summer festival 2020. kind of really quickly got attached to mayuyu because i became a fucking genius that understood his moe appeal. honestly, if i let myself talk about mayuyu any more i might start fucking crying. later got introduced to uiha through the first keiui minecraft collab, and found her unhinged-ness and the odd younger sister(senpai) and older brother(kouhai) dynamic both adorable and hilarious. it's hard to explain how mad uiha can be. ive watched a couple of ars clips in the beginning of my vtuber journey, but truly didn't understand her growth as both a vtuber and as a person until her 3d debut where she sang on her channel for the first time.
- secret society xero (roa yuzuki, melissa kinrenka, mashiro)- the first archive i watched from this chaotic trio was their neverending nightmares playthrough. before getting acquainted with this trio, i'd only really known of meri and had watched a couple of mashiro and roa clips-- but never really expected that the three would be a trio...?! but i really love their dynamic. i rly love how mashiro's naturally chaotic existence brings out meri's chaotic side that we often don't get to see in their individual streams-- and how this, in turn, brings out a more "responsible" roa who counters whatever odd bit meri and mashiro get into (or else their collabs will just descend into madness). from their streams, i've always appreciated meri's openness in regards to certain parts of their personal life that i feel like we don't often get to know (understandably!). mashiro's naturally entertaining, because he gets into so many weird situations in his daily life. truly? he's an enigma. his mannerisms and speaking style(?) is really funny to me. roa's mannerisms are very cute, so there's a subtle contrast when she streams with others, and when she streams with xero.
- babudon (shien kageyama and roberu yukoku)
- foxdemon (fubuki shirakami and oga aragami)
- kanata amane
- ninomae ina'nis
about --- index